Valles Marineris is an Aerospace and Defence company based in India. Now we a planned to Manufacture of HALE UAV and UCAV's under Make in India for civil and defence applications with support from Russia and CIS.
Valles Marineris is an Aerospace and Defence company based in India. We also planned to Manufacturing of HALE UAV and UCAV's under Make in India for civil and defence applications with support from Russia and CIS. The long-range tactical unmanned aerial system (hereinafter - UAS) “VAYU” was developed and mass-produced at the SPC, Republic of Belarus and is designed for video monitoring of the terrain, detection of objects and determination of their coordinates, tracking mobile objects from the board of an unmanned aerial vehicle and transmitting the received video information over the air to the ground control station and other remote consumers in real time.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (hereinafter - UAVs) "VAYU" due to its design features and materials used in their production have increased reliability and resistance to wind, dust storms, gale.
Communication in the UAS is provided through digital noise-protected channels with alternately hopping frequency. UAVs are equipped with an onboard inertial navigation system in case of loss or intentional suppression of satellite navigation systems "GPS", "GLONASS". In case of UAV interference of “spoofing” type, the operator can switch to the automatic flight mode without using the GPS, GLONASS satellite navigation systems.
UAV “VAYU” is equipped with modern target loads on a gyro-stabilized platform, which provides high-quality video monitoring with the receipt of a television and thermal imaging image of the area and objects at any time.
Purpose of the UAV
In the basic version (monitoring, reconnaissance):
– day-night monitoring (airborne reconnaissance) of terrestrial and on-water objects with receipt of television, infrared and photography imaging of the area and objects and its real-time transmission to the ground control unit;
– radiation monitoring of terrain and objects;
– record of fixed and moving objects images and their online transmission to the ground control stations and remote users, such as oil and gas pipelines, oil terminals and other oil and gas infrastructure;
- Determination of revealed objects ’coordinates and their transmission to the customers; border and nearby area control; detection of fire and estimation of emergency development; national parks territory control and anti-poaching activity; monitoring of animal migration at a distance up to 300 km;
-Online determination of UAV coordinates, heading and speed in various meteorological conditions by means of GPS navigation systems signals; the photo, video, navigation and telemetry data can be transmitted via communication channels; -aerial photo survey and record of the monitoring (reconnaissance) electronic
files on data storage devices for their further detailed review.
Additionally, in a military variant of «VAYU МB»:
– reconnaissance and search of the determined target (target type) or timely detection of potentially dangerous targets; if necessary, their attack with aerial munition automatically or following the UAV operator commands;
– attacking enemy objects with precision weapons, especially when it is difficult to handle this task with piloted aerial vehicles for various reasons, including due to high probability of manpower loss. In this case, the attack can be launched on objects with predetermined coordinates, timely identified in the course of an operation.
Additionally, in the version of the target system «VAYU MN»:
– creating a target environment and simulating air targets during combat training of the air force and air defense equipment.